Our IT security policy and all the actions related to it are based on many years of experience, meeting international standards and certificates as well as on stable and sustainable development of the company over the last three decades.
Guarantee of quality
Thanks to that we can guarantee our customers high quality and international level of IT security.
We reach a high level of security and quality
- Two own data centers
- 24/7/365 security
- Guaranteed power supply
- CCTV system
- Fire safety system
- Monitoring of the building 24/7/365
- ISO 27001 – information security management
- ISO 27017 – cloud security management
- ISO 9001 – quality management
- Guaranteed level of services
- Compliance with PCI DSS standard
- Compliance with the GDPR
- Meeting the requirements of the KNF
- Clearly specified place of data storage
- Operations insurance of PLN 20 MLN
- 30 years on the market
- Revenue diversification
Our IT security policy and all the actions related to it, including documentation, are based on the provisions of the document of the Polish Committee for Standardization PN- ISO/IEC 17799 entitled: “IT technology. Security techniques. Practical principles of information security management”.
Isolation of sensitive systems
Sensitive systems (server/computers that process sensitive or secret information) are isolated from public networks by firewalls. Access to the rooms in security zones is protected by a multi-tier access control system.
Get to know more about Polcom Data Center